The 6th Annual Nearly Naked Mile was a success with over 100 students and over 50 pounds of clothing donated for Hurricane Relief!!
The Student Alumni Association (SAA) is a student group focused on promoting school spirit and philanthropy, and connecting students with alumni. Established in 2011, SAA works within the UNC Asheville Office of Alumni Relations to enhance the student experience on campus and prepare students for life after UNC Asheville. Interested in joining?
- Have Fun!
- Experience in event planning and management
- Have the opportunity to build professional relationships
- Access to networking and professional development opportunities with the National Alumni Council and University Administrators
- Training in the importance of philanthropy and lifelong relationships with your Alma Mater
- Planning, organizing, and implementation of at least two events in the fall semester and two events in the spring semester
- Attendance at regular meetings
- Representing SAA at key campus events like Weeks of Welcome, Rockypalooza, National Alumni Council Meetings, athletic events, Career Center functions, and Homecoming
The purpose of the Student Alumni Association is to build spirit and pride, connect current students with alumni, educate about and encourage student philanthropy, and enhance the student experience by providing ways to strengthen service and lifelong loyalty to UNC Asheville.
How to Apply
Interested in joining our leadership board or becoming a volunteer? Fill out the Interest Form at the top of the page or contact Morgan Bradley at email@example.com
The Student Alumni Association Contact Information
To learn more about the Student Alumni Association or find out about meeting times, feel free to reach out to the Organization President, Morgan Bradley, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings are open to all students and take place on Tuesdays from 6pm to 7pm. Locations vary. Contact us for more information.