- Access to networking and professional development opportunities with alumni, the UNCA Alumni Board of Directors and university faculty & staff.
- Experience in event planning and program management
- Training in the importance of philanthropy and lifelong relationships with your alma mater
For Executive Board
- Attendance at Executive Meetings, General Assembly Meetings and all events (please notify Chair and Advisor if you are unable to attend)
- Work as a team to oversee the overall planning, organizing, and implementation of all events.
- These events will be integral in supporting and promoting the mission of the Student Alumni Association
- Representing SAA at key campus events like Rockypalooza, Admitted Students Day, Alumni Board of Directors meetings, Homecoming, etc.
For General Assembly
- Regular attendance at General Assembly Meetings and events
- Be a member of at least one committee (Alumni Connections, Student Engagement or Philanthropy)
- Assist with the planning, organization and implementation of your specific committee’s events
How To Join
Interested in joining our leadership board or becoming a volunteer? Please contact Jackson Myers at email@example.com
Meetings are open to all students and take place on Thursday's from 6pm to 7pm. Locations vary. Please contact us for more information.