There are lots of ways you can stay connected and get involved with your alma mater! Check back here for updates on opportunities to visit your alma mater, networking with Bulldogs in your area, and ways to be engaged in our online communities.
September 22 – Alumni Zone
- The Alumni Zone is a family-friendly, special access zone where all UNCA Alumni and Friends can gather to enjoy food, drinks and fun with fellow bulldogs. Your ticket will get you a discounted price into both soccer matches and access to the Alumni Zone, which includes 2 drink tickets (for all guest 21 and over), food and activities for the whole family.
September 28-29 – TheatreUNCA: “War of the Worlds”
- In celebration of the 80th anniversary of the radio broadcast of War of the Worlds – Orson Welles’ dramatization of the H.G. Wells novel – TheatreUNCA will bring the drama to the stage. Alumni receive a ticket discount.
October 4 – Career Fair
- We need Alumni Volunteers to speak with students as the prepare to meet with employers. Please email email@example.com if you are interested.
October 25– Tibetian Monks
- The famed multiphonic singers from Tibet's Drepung Loseling Monastery will perform traditional temple music and mystical masked dances. Alumni receive a ticket discount.
November 15 – McIntosh County Shouters
- Hailing from Georgia, the McIntosh County Shouters are the only authentic practitioners of the ring shout, a vocal tradition with 300-year-old African American roots. Alumni receive a ticket discount.
November TBD – Alumni & Student Networking Event
- We will be seeking alumni to come connect with students. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Connect with students through the Student Alumni Association's Bonding with a Bulldog program. If you are interested in speaking to students, sharing your story, or offering career advice, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. You could be our next alumni speaker!
- October 4 – Audra Goforth, Multimedia Journalist at AVLtoday
- November 1 – TBD
- February 7 – TBD
- March 7 – TBD
- April 4 – TBD
- We have the UNC Asheville online Book Club that you can join at any time.
Alumni Association on Social Media
- Follow us on social media for updates on events, news, and happenings at your alma mater.
- Participate in our annual social media campaigns and keep an eye out for new contests and opportunities to enagage.
Make a Gift
- Purchase a UNC Asheville license plate and show your Bulldog pride everywhere you go.
- You can designate your gift to the area that matters to you. Make your gift today and help keep UNC Asheville ranked as one of the top liberal arts universities, year after year!
- Serve as a GiveCampus Advocate. Without the support and volunteer time of people like you, UNC Asheville would not be able to offer a world-class, liberal arts education to thousands of students. Here are a few examples of annual campaigns you could serve as an advocate for: