There are lots of ways you can stay connected and get involved with your alma mater! Check back here for updates on opportunities to visit your alma mater, networking with Bulldogs in your area, and ways to be engaged in our online communities.
November 15 – McIntosh County Shouters
- Hailing from Georgia, the McIntosh County Shouters are the only authentic practitioners of the ring shout, a vocal tradition with 300-year-old African American roots. Alumni receive a ticket discount.
November 15-17 - Theatre UNCA: “Metamorphoses”
- Metamorphoses, based on Ovid’s 15-book mythological poetic narrative, written and originally directed by Mary Zimmerman, will be directed at Belk Theatre by senior Grace Siplon, with a design crew also made of up senior drama majors. Alumni will receive a ticket discount.
November TBD – Alumni & Student Networking Event
- We will be seeking alumni to come connect with students. Please email email@example.com if you are interested.
- February 22-24 - Save the date for Homecoming 2018! More details will be added soon.
Connect with students through the Student Alumni Association's Bonding with a Bulldog program. If you are interested in speaking to students, sharing your story, or offering career advice, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You could be our next alumni speaker!
- February 7 – TBD
- March 7 – TBD
- April 4 – TBD
- We have the UNC Asheville online Book Club that you can join at any time.
Alumni Association on Social Media
- Follow us on social media for updates on events, news, and happenings at your alma mater.
- Participate in our annual social media campaigns and keep an eye out for new contests and opportunities to enagage.
Make a Gift
- Purchase a UNC Asheville license plate and show your Bulldog pride everywhere you go.
- You can designate your gift to the area that matters to you. Make your gift today and help keep UNC Asheville ranked as one of the top liberal arts universities, year after year!
- Serve as a GiveCampus Advocate. Without the support and volunteer time of people like you, UNC Asheville would not be able to offer a world-class, liberal arts education to thousands of students. Here are a few examples of annual campaigns you could serve as an advocate for: