There are lots of ways you can stay connected and get involved with your alma mater! Check back here for updates on opportunities to visit your alma mater, networking with Bulldogs in your area, and ways to be engaged in our online communities.
- August 31-September 8, 2019- Inaugural Alumni Travel Program 9 Day Tour of Scotland
- September 21-22, 2019- Fall Weekend (more details coming soon!)
- Connect with students through the Student Alumni Association's Bonding with a Bulldog and Bulldog Connections programs. If you are interested in speaking to students, sharing your story, or offering career advice, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You could be our next alumni speaker!
- We have the UNC Asheville online Book Club that you can join at any time.
Alumni Association on Social Media
- Follow us on social media for updates on events, news, and happenings at your alma mater.
- Participate in our annual social media campaigns and keep an eye out for new contests and opportunities to engage.
Make a Gift
- You can designate your gift to the area that matters to you. Make your gift today and help keep UNC Asheville ranked as one of the top liberal arts universities, year after year!
- Serve as a GiveCampus Advocate. Without the support and volunteer time of people like you, UNC Asheville would not be able to offer a world-class, liberal arts education to thousands of students. Here are a few examples of annual campaigns you could serve as an advocate for: