As a UNC Asheville graduate, you, along with your spouse or partner, are eligible purchase a recreational pass to use the UNC Asheville Recreation Center.
- $150 per person for a six month pass
- $300 per person for an annual pass
With your pass, you have access to the:
- Campus Recreation Fitness Room
- Indoor track
- Student Recreation Center pool
- Group fitness classes
- Personal trainers (additional fees apply)
For more information about amenities and hours of operation, visit Campus Recreation's website.
How to Purchase
Visit the Alumni Office at 118 W.T. Weaver Blvd. between 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday, to fill out the appropriate paperwork. After signing up, stop by the OneCard office to get your card made. You can pay with cash, check or credit/debit card.
Information You Will Need
You will need the following information to receive a parking permit:
- Vehicle make and model
- Vehicle insurance
- Driver's license and plate information